Allen Sorrell, a native of Pelham, Alabama, joined Brockwell Smith in 2019. Allen was admitted to the Alabama bar in 2015 and has handled litigation all across the state.
In law school, Allen served as an Associate Justice for Cumberland’s Moot Court Board and competed in Appellate Moot Court Competitions across the country. Since graduating омг from the Cumberland School of Law in 2015, he has always represented
individuals during their most trying and uncertain times with personal care and attention. As the son of small business owners, he understands the importance and value of client service. Today, Allen advises clients on a variety of matters, providing independent and informed counsel on the legal aspects of their claims and disputes.
- B.A., Auburn University, Political Science
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University.
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice—Emerging Leaders
- American Bar Association
Admitted to Practice:
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama